Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Visas Marr was a Miraluka female from the Mid Rim world of Katarr who lived during the time of the Jedi Civil War and the period of unrest that followed in its wake. In 3952 BBY, Katarr had been chosen to host a secret Jedi conclave, which consequently drew the attention of the Sith.
1. Dark burgundy under dress with mock turtleneck collar and an ankle-length skirt . The 3/4 sleeves are gathered at the glove
2. Black leather/ pleather overdress, short sleeves, slit almost to the hip on the front-left side with pinwheel design shown below
3. Red sash, wrapped twice, loosely
4. Dark burgundy veil with gold trim over the eyes and at the bottom; shoulder length
5. Black leather/pleather gloves with gold trim and four evenly spaced silver lines
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colours, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)