Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Tusken Raiders, less formally referred to as Sand People or simply as Tuskens, were a culture of nomadic, primitive sentients indigenous to Tatooine, where they were often hostile to local settlers. The term Sand People was given to them due to their existence in the desert, and was in use from at least around 4000 BBY; but the more formal name of Tusken Raiders was acquired much later, due to a period of concerted attacks on the settlement at Fort Tusken in 98-95 BBY. Although this name is often used as a common term for the race, it actually refers only to the participants of the attack on the settlement.
Specialists studying the past of the Tusken Raiders also used the term Ghorfa to denote an earlier sedentary phase of their culture, and lastly Kumumgah, for the earliest stratum of sentient civilization on the planet, believed by some to represent a common ancestry shared by the Ghorfa and the Jawas. In the culture of the Tuskens, to expose any part of the flesh was forbidden and seen as a disgrace. (Source: Wookiepedia)
1. Fully wrapped helmet/head similar to one as seen in EpisodesIV: must include cloth wraps (duck cloth, muslin or similar fabric should be used), leather/simulated leather mouth-wraps, 2 tapered/straight eye-stalks with 2 slits cut into the underside of each, 4 head-spikes, 2 blood-spitters, 1 silver nose-piece (tooth) with at least 2 vertical slots, screened lenses so as not to see the eyes and mouth of the wearer.
2. Robe of similar color, texture, and pattern to those seen in Episode IV.
3. Breather similar to ones seen in Episode IV
4. Fabric waist wrap of similar color, texture, and pattern of those seen in Episodes IV.
4. Sand-colored cloth/leather gloves.
5. Cloth arm wraps covering the arms until concealed within robe(s).
6. Boots/shoes covered with cloth wrappings. (If shoes then cloth leg wraps covering the legs until concealed within robe.)
7. At least one bandolier of similar type/design as seen in Episodes IV across the chest/waist.
8. Gaffi stick OR Tusken Rifle either/both of similar type/design as found in Episodes IV.
All elements of this costume MUST BE weathered/tattered to simulate living in a barren, desert environment.