Signals Intelligence Technicians were technicians who served in the early rebel movement on Yavin, prior to the battle on Scarif.
– Long sleeved tan, khaki, beige or coyote colored shirt with a collar ending in two points.
– Front has a rectangular bib with seams on the bottom and both sides. The bottom seam of the bib is two to three inches above the belt line.
– Double rows of stitching (flat-felled or similar) in each seam is recommended.
– Optional back yoke.
– Worn tucked into the pants.
– The sleeves of the shirt do not have cuffs.
BDU-style pants in chocolate brown or khaki with cargo pocket on each outer thigh. Pants may have accurate padding sewn in to knees. Pant legs are worn inside the boots.
Tan/Khaki/Coyote brown colored web belt with roll-pin buckle. A British PLCE roll pin belt, which is worn inside out here, is the most accurate belt. The belt contains 5 (five) vertical loops for mini-flares on both sides. The mini-flares are made of metal or other materials that, when finished, have a metallic silver appearance.
Chelsea-style boots in brown or black leather. No visible laces.
An anklet style cuff. The cuff should have the same color as the boots. The right cuff has two silver colors cylinders. The cylinders can be made of metal, wood or plastic.
Standard reviewed by the Costume Standards Committee 23 May 2018
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists, actionac.net. If you have a question about fabrics, colours, and parts choices for your build please contact the Detachment Officer for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build, or post a ‘Work in Progress’ (WIP) thread on the forum. (LCJ listing here)