Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.
- Medium gray-blue mid-calf-length tailored A-line jacket with sleeves that fall below the wrist, a front placket overlapping to the right side front with a horizontal yoke seam, a high standing collar with a small light blue symbol of Alderaan as a “pip” on either side of the center front, and 2” wide epaulettes.
- Light gray shirt with long sleeves and a high standing collar that just peeks out above the jacket collar.
- Medium gray-blue tailored pants.
- Dark gray-green wide leather or leather-like belt with a silver symbol of Alderaan in the center flanked by two contoured dark gray-green leather or leather-like flap pouches, each with the symbol of Alderaan etched in the flaps.
- Knee-high black leather or leather-like boots with a wide half strap over the front of each ankle.
- Dark blue floor-length full leather or leather-like coat with large full sleeves and wide cuffs. Coat also has a collar and lapel of light gray short-pile fleece that is just wider than the shoulders, then tapers down the front to just below the hips; the back of the fleece collar tapers down to a point at just below waist level with a gold floral decorated, large fan-shaped cap covering the point and three medium gray-blue 4” long silk-like tassels dangling from the gold cap.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar with a thin mustache and closely trimmed goatee; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012