Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.
- Medium gray tailored hip-length jacket with tall, standing collar, long sleeves that fall below the wrist and a front placket overlapping to the right side front with a top edge that slopes lightly downward. The sleeves have wide attached cuffs.
- Medium blue-gray tailored pants.
- Dark gray flocked or similarly textured velvet or velvet-like long vest in a tiny squares pattern with wide, structured shoulders, a tight, round neckline and a contoured yoke with dark gray leather or leather-like contoured 1” wide binding over the seams. The vest falls to a basic A-line shape below the waist and has side slits up to the waist – the front panels of the vest end in a moderate V shape almost mid-shins, while the back of the vest falls to just above the ankles with a straight hem.
- Dark gray leather or leather-like wide belt with a 2” wide belt carriage in the back. A thinner belt and a corresponding two-piece rectangular dark gray leather or leather-like buckle are inset in the wider belt with a small gold symbol of Alderaan in the center of the buckle.
- Knee-high black leather or leather-like boots with a wide half strap over the front 5. of each ankle.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar with a thin mustache and closely trimmed goatee; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012