1. Accurate khaki/tan jacket with brown shoulders (yoke) and four pockets in front.
2. Dark brown shirt with bib in front, no visible buttons.
3. Khaki/tan pants with solid dark brown or black stripe on side of each leg or olive green pants.
4. Brown belt 1 ¾ to 2 inches wide with oval buckle.
5. Brown, flat soled, tall boots (14-16 inch tall shaft), riding boots recommended, or black boots/shoes with olive drab gaiters or puttees. Heels must be no higher than 1 inch. No obviously visible zippers, buckles, or laces.
6. Natural/cream colored duster with lapels, mid-calf to ankle length, no buttons.
7. Rank badge: 5 blue pips or 4 red with 1 centrally located blue pip.
Standard reviewed by the Costume Standards Committee 2 Feb 2015
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)