Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Jamillia was a Human female who served as the successor of Queen Amidala, formally styled as Her Royal Highness, Queen Jamillia of Naboo. Jamillia, like her predecessor, was a young woman when elected (though not as young as Padmé Amidala was during her first term), with a regal and dignified bearing.
1. A-line undergown of an ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric (typical silken brocades, damasks and jacquards accepted); the skirt should have some structure.
2. Narrow V-shaped tabard extending from the bust to just above the hem, constructed of black heavy lace encrusted with black jet beads and sequins; at the top of the tabard is a chevron laid with black jet and cream iridescent beads with an alternating short and long fringe of black jet and cream iridescent beads.
3. Floor-length robe of a silken black crinkled fabric with long fitted inner sleeves and large knee-length, round wing-shaped oversleeves trimmed in the same ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric as the undergown; the robe does not close over the tabard.
4. Large contoured yoke of black velvet trimmed in the same ivory or off-white heavy silken brocade-like embroidered fabric as the undergown; the yoke should have structure and not be limp.
5. Large oval brooch of an ivory iridescent shell or mother-of-pearl rimmed in an iron gray art nouveau frame.
6. Large fan headdress made up of 10 sections of an ivory iridescent shell or mother-of-pearl rimmed in an iron gray art nouveau frame, with a length of black jet beads on either side of the frame descending from the temples.
7. Hair is gathered into two large fans of hair, one above the other, rising a couple of inches above the headdress, with a large supportive bun beneath at the nape of the neck. No bangs; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
8. White make-up on the face, neck and hands (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye. Eyes should be rimmed in heavy black eyeliner.
9. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.