Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Semi-fitted A-line floor-length gown of a matte red silk or silk-like fabric (finely ribbed fabric preferred) with multiple vertical piping seams and a flared hem trimmed with a wide band of brown fur. The skirt has 6 egg-shaped half-orbs painted an iridescent burnished gold and dark brown evenly spaced at lower calf level.
2. The gown has long angular bell-shaped sleeves also with vertical piping seams and lined in brown fur, loose-fitting middle sleeves with wide brown fur cuffs and fitted inner sleeves that reach to the knuckles.
3. Under yoke with a shallow hood of a matte red silk or silk-like fabric with a contoured pointed tabard reaching to the knees embroidered or finely painted in a long gold ornate motif and trimmed in brown fur. The yoke/tabard should have structure and not be limp.
4. Over yoke of a matte red silk or silk-like fabric sculpted over the shoulders with a tall notched collar and an appliqué of fine satin rope twist cord in a vermicelli design and a short pointed tabard reaching just below the bust embroidered or finely painted in a long gold ornate motif and trimmed in brown fur. The yoke/tabard should have structure and not be limp.
5. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
6. Hair is formed into a large bulbous coil surrounding the face, attached to a tall, fitted, contoured headdress of gold and warm silver filigree plates and quarter egg shapes, with portions of the plates and the center of the forehead laid with red lace over the gold. A large round faceted red gemstone sits at the center of the forehead, rimmed in filigreed gold with a cupola of filigreed gold at the top of the headdress with a very large round carved bead of cinnabar-like red stone. The rest of the hair is tied into several long ponytails at the back of the head, knotted at intervals along the length of the tails. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.
7. White make-up on the face and neck (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye.