Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Floor-length, A-line underskirt of reddish purple/magenta floral burnout velvet. Skirt should have structure (hoop skirt recommended).
2. Loose short gown with a fitted yoke, a tall, petal-shaped wired collar, large puffed sleeves gathered to tight wide cuffs and a V-shaped hem with a point both in front and back to about mid-calf height, all of a medium purple suede or moleskin fabric. The neckline and sleeves are trimmed in dark purple velvet cord with narrow dark purple velvet vertical stripes along the sleeves. Costumer should appear pregnant.
3. Elbow-length mantle with an extra-wide neckline and floor-length, slightly A-line tabard in dark purple velvet or velvet-like fabric decorated with a swirling band of light lavender loops at the edges.
4. Very long, narrow scarf of a purple crinkled or Fortuny-pleated fabric is draped about the extra-wide neckline with two tails draping down the front of the tabard to end near bottom of dress.
5. Two elongated diamond-shaped filigree matte silver pendants hold the scarf in place. Five more of these pendants make up the brooch that closes and holds the mantle to the tabard.
6. Center front point of the collar has a tiny filigree button in iridescent purple.
7. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
8. Hair is pulled away from the face to form a flat, long bun below a silver ribbed “halo” with pointed round wings, then is woven through the center of the “halo”. No bangs; naturally occurring hair colors only.