Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Floor-length cherry red undergown with long sleeves and a tight, high V-neck collar that are decorated with tiny beading in shades of red, brown, purple, cream and silver, edged in coppery-red or coppery-purple seam binding. Skirt should have structure and not be limp (hoop skirt recommended). Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Floor-length, empire-waist middle gown of a coppery-red/purple big concentric circular peony-like textured fabric with a moderate sheen with high V-neck collar, and bell sleeves with wide cuffs and narrow piping trim. The sleeves are lined in a coppery-red/purple silk or silk-like fabric.
3. Floor-length purple velvet or velvet-like cloak with a side front slit for each arm, two center front panels and a double layer yoke collar. No panne velvet. The two front panels, yokes and the area in front around the slits are decorated with an Art Nouveau twisting vine design in colors of mostly purples with scalloped edges; the design also has large contoured “leaves” in an iridescent coppery red/purple (may be either cut-outs filled with an iridescent coppery red/purple fabric or finely painted to resemble the fabric).
4. Coppery-red beveled oval pin with a purple rhinestone/sequin in the center to close the cloak at the center front bust.
5. Coppery-red contoured and beveled forehead band with red glitter/sequin insets and two central purple teardrops rhinestones/sequins, one at each center edge with a line of tiny purple rhinestones/sequins connecting them.
6. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
7. Front portions of the hair are curled into a bun over each ear with a twisted coiled loop of hair beneath it and a small coppery-red oval pin with a purple rhinestone/sequin in the center of each bun. Back portion of the hair is twisted into a long braid wrapped in strands of the same beads as the collar and cuffs, with a small coppery-red beveled oval pin with a purple rhinestone/sequin in the center at the top of the braid, nestled just above the nape of the neck. No bangs; naturally occurring hair colors only.