Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Floor-length gown with a fitted empire waist, small V-neckline, very full hood, ¾-length long bell sleeves and small train of an olive green velvet or velvet-like fabric with vertical lines of large lavender Naboo symbols at intervals throughout the gown. No panne velvet. The sleeves are lined in an iridescent lavender/green silk or silk-like fabric in a medium diamond pattern (lavender/green cross-dye preferred). The neck and sleeve edges are trimmed in narrow cord in an olive green silk or silk-like fabric. The hood is self-lined in the velvet. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Very wide empire-waist crinkled sash in a purple iridescent silk or silk-like taffeta.
3. Medium-sized circular brooch of purple and olive iridescent beads rimmed with a narrow twisted burnished bronze cord trim and a short fringe of purple and olive iridescent beads.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Hair is long and parted, curled in loose spirals falling softly around face and over shoulders (with hood down) or peeking out of from the drapes of the hood (when worn hood up). Naturally occurring hair colors only, no bangs.