Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Full floor-length bias cut gown with a defined yoke, scalloped scoop neckline and a very large floor-length half circle back drape cut on the bias of a light blue silk or silk-like georgette. The gown has a bias-cut floor-length under gown of a light aqua silk or silk-like charmeuse. The scalloped neckline, yoke and center front edges are decorated with wide bands of Art Nouveau-like vine patterns with Naboo-like symbols imbedded throughout. The decoration may be embroidered or very finely painted. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Opera-length, long, fitted gauntlets in a light blue silk or silk-like georgette with matching design decorated with wide bands of Art Nouveau-like vine patterns with Naboo-like symbols imbedded throughout extending from mid-forearm to wrist with scalloped hems, dotted with clear iridescent seed beads and tiny trochus shells. The decoration may be embroidered or very finely painted. The top edge of the gauntlets is decorated with a narrow band of tiny trochus shells or similar iridescent seed beads.
3. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
4. Hair is long and curled in loose spirals. Naturally occurring hair colors only.
5. Headband of studded silver half moons with aqua circular rhinestones holds back hair from face.