Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Close-fitting, long-sleeved shirt of a medium chestnut brown suede or suede-like fabric.
2. Fitted leggings in a tomato red stretch fabric with a matte or subtle sheen.
3. Tall, fitted ribbed collar and yoke (may be a dickie or part of the suede shirt).
4. Fitted vest of a charcoal gray leather or faux leather (may have a hint of teal in the gray), with a short V neckline, a short front contoured hem and a longer back hem reaching below the hips; the vest has a double beveling detail on all edges, similar to piping.
5. Knee-high, low-heeled, riding-style dark brown suede or suede-like boots, each with a dark brown leather or leather-like wide strap with a square brass buckle and a dark brown leather or leather-like long, narrow trapezoidal pouch at the top of the boot shaft on the outside of the leg; the straps have a beveled detail. No zippers unless hidden.
6. Belt of a beveled medium brown leather or faux leather with an ornate, filigree brass buckle and two medium brown leather or faux leather pouches with double flap closures and vertical relief decoration.
7. Leather or leather-like gloves in a medium chestnut brown.
8. Dark brown leather or leather-like vambraces that span from mid-forearm to flair over the knuckles with a double beveling detail on all edges, similar to piping.
9. Hair is parted at the center and gathered at the nape of the neck, then split into 6 thin ponytails, each secured with 4 decorative silver rings. The hair should be long. Naturally occurring hair colors only; no bangs.
Naboo N-1 flight helmet with full yellow face shield