Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Floor-length loose rectangular long-sleeved robe in the Byzantine fashion with a wide V-neck in back and a moderate train in a royal blue lattice smocked velvet or velvet-like fabric (blue and gold cross-dye velvet preferred). A long tassel of five large beaded balls and strands of beads in iridescent blue, red and green extends from the point of the back V-neck.
2. Wide trim of a bullion-textured metallic gold in a quasi-Greek key pattern is applied to the shoulder seams and extends down the sleeves to the wrists.
3. Bias-cut floor length slip gown with lightly-gathered triangular bust sections sewn to an inverted V empire bust line, a deep back V, and thin spaghetti straps of a soft white or ivory silk or silk-like fluid fabric. The gown has an ivory silk or silk-like chiffon overlay of a sparse scattering of a large singular abstract floral motif in pastel shades of yellow, pink, green, blue and purple, dotted with tiny white iridescent seed beads; the motif may be embroidered or very finely painted.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats (soft white or ivory mules preferred).
5. Hair is loosely spiral-curled with the front sections parted at the center and pinned to the back. Naturally occurring hair colors only; no bangs.
Soft white or ivory mules in the same fabric as the bias-cut slip gown decorated with the same overlay with a large singular abstract motif as the gown.