Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Fitted floor-length A-line undergown of a gold moiré or watered silk or silk-like fabric with a tall fitted collar. The skirt of the gown should have structure (hoop skirt preferred). The gown has an elaborate jeweled decoration of navy and jet beads/rhinestones covering the collar and breast as well as decorative beaded chevron lines down the front of the gown to just below the knees.
2. Fitted floor-length surcoat of a dark navy or dark purple velvet with a high structured whisk collar/lapels and leg o’ mutton sleeves. The upper sleeves are in velvet and should have structure to fill out the puffs with the lower sleeves in a fitted, gathered navy or purple satin ending below the wrists. The front edges of the gown are decorated with a gold leaf design from the waist to the hem.
3. Two navy or purple crinkled satin scarves with fringe are attached to the collar beneath the lapels and are over the shoulders and down the back, ending several inches above the coat hem and are gathered at waist-level by a satin band decorated with strands of navy and jet beads.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats
5. Hair is pulled back from the face, gathered into two fans of hair on either side of the head and two smaller fans of hair just below the crown of the head. Decorative brooch of purple stones/drops attached to the center front of the hairline. Naturally occurring hair colors only; no bangs.