Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Ombre-dyed velvet gown with a hooded front and back tabard, shifting from a dark/burnt orange hood and shoulders to a pale yellow hem. Hood should be lined; tabard may be either floor-length or end gathered at the waist. Large pointed sleeves need to match color gradient. No panne velvet.
2. Fitted under hood of a red matte fabric with an obvious brim and high collar.
3. Fitted under sleeves of a red matte fabric with detailed red lace appliqué on forearm at the hem.
4. Large waist sash of a red matte fabric with a pleated, asymmetrical cross-over in the front that widens at the back to nearly or completely cover the hips and rear.
5. Hair should be pulled back and hidden under the hood. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
6. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.