Obi-Wan Kenobi was born in 57 BBY, the first son of a moderately wealthy family, and was taken to Coruscant to begin his Jedi training shortly thereafter. His homeworld was Stewjon, from which Kenobi had vague, pleasant memories of playing with his brother, Owen, in a green, grassy area. It is recorded that Kenobi might have occasionally visited Owen and the rest of the Kenobi family later in his life.
- Left shoulder has red Jedi symbol.
- Elbows must be attached to forearms.
- Jedi white chest/shoulder armour with mock-neck collar
- All armour pieces must have the correct weathering / neck seal must go completely around the neck (No gaps allowed)
- All armour pieces must be made from a rigid material (No foamies allowed)
(credits to Defyitall for the Obi-Wan standards)
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colours, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)