Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Moteé was a Human female handmaiden who served Senator Padmé Amidala during the Clone Wars. She worked alongside her fellow handmaiden, Ellé, during the last years of the Galactic Republic while their mistress served in the Galactic Senate.
1. Light purple or lilac floor length under dress of a silken crinkled fabric with a low, wide collar and long fitted sleeves shaped to points over the knuckles.
2. Medium purple velvet floor length overdress with double spaghetti straps and a wide, long fanned train in the back, fitted to the body with princess seams in front and back. No panne velvet.
3. Medium purple high collar and yoke made up of strips of chiffon cut on the bias, serge-finished with purple iridescent and frosted seed beads and tacked to create the collar and yoke. The strips are gathered to the center back of the under dress neckline and pinned with a large beaded fabric pansy in shades of purple, pink, red, orange, yellow and cream. The remaining lengths of the strips are left to fan loosely down the back almost to the floor with no beaded edges.
4. Hair is pulled back from the face and gathered into a large, multi-strand braided bun at the crown of the head. No bangs.
5. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
6. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.