CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Mace Windu was a male Korun Jedi Master of legendary status who was the Master of the Order in the days leading up to the Battle of Geonosis, after which he gave the title to Grand Master Yoda. Hailing from the world of Haruun Kal, Mace Windu served as one of the last members of the Jedi High Council before the Great Jedi Purge. Serving on the Council, Windu was often regarded as second only to the Grand Master Yoda, though Windu was eight centuries Yoda’s junior. Windu’s wisdom and power were considered legendary by many, as were the weight of his words.
1. Brownish gold tweed outer tunic (with shoulder tucks, extends to at least to or slightly above the kneecaps), tabbards (extending only to waist in back) and wrinkled obi sash.
2. Off-white inner tunic.
3. White pants.
4. Brown leather belt with smaller inner strap held by 2 gold button studs and silver buckle.
5. Knee length chocolate brown leather boots that appear to fold over from top part of boot to about the middle of calf; boots also must be a lighter brown at the top and a darker brown towards the middle and have a belt strap running down from the middle of the boot to spanning across the lower shoe portion of the boot.
6. AOTC/ROTS Mace Windu Hero lightsaber hilt.
7. Small ribbed brown comlink belt pouch.
8. Tall ribbed brown comlink belt pouch.
9. Rectangular wide ribbed brown belt pouch.
10. Costumer should be bald and clean shaven.
FORMAL REQUIREMENTS: You must have at least one of the following items to be accepted:
Dark reddish brown robe with a flared pointy hood and long “wizard” sleeves.