Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Luminara Unduli – was a female Mirialan who served as a Jedi Master and Jedi General in the fading years of the Galactic Republic. She was a valued adviser to the Jedi High Council, the Supreme Chancellor, and the Galactic Senate. During the Clone Wars, she fought with her last Padawan, Barriss Offee, and she was a common and formidable presence at points of crisis, on worlds such as Ilum, Nadiem, and Geonosis. She was killed during the Battle of Kashyyyk when Contingency Order 66 was enacted.
1. Black one-piece bodysuit with turtleneck, long sleeves, and textured front -OR- Black fitted pants/leggings and tight black longsleeved shirt with turtleneck collar and textured front
2. Brown open-front overshirt attached at princess seam of undershirt, with split bell-shaped sleeves just past elbow-length
3. Floor-length Open front brown skirt
4.Decorative clasp at neck, metal-coloured with 5 ‘danglies‘
5. 2 brown belts with gold round medallions, one worn straight, one worn slanted
6. Brown Egyptian-styled headdress with brown/black trim
7. Decorative wrist bracers in browns
8. Decorative waist tabard in browns
9. Tall black boots, No-low heel
10. Olive or yellowish skintone, with black/blue diamond chin tattoos and dark lower lip
11. Painted Black Fingernails
12. Green-bladed Lightsaber
1. Luminara’s Hero Lightsaber hilt
2. Bright Blue Contacts
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colours, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)