Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. White jumpsuit in a non-shiny fabric with pill-shaped padded patches on the upper arms and forearms with larger patches on the thighs in a rounded and contoured diagonal quilted zig-zag design, quilted side front and side back sections, piping trim and a waist-length, top-stitched matching belt. A padded jumpsuit is preferred but not required.
2. Off-white or cream padded vest with diamond-shaped quilting below the yoke, a padded, rounded fold-over collar and piping trim details.
3. Rank insignia on upper left side of the vest yoke.
4. Wrist communicator attached to the left forearm quilted patch.
5. Grey leather or non-shiny vinyl wedge-heel knee boots with three straps, worn with the jumpsuit pant legs tucked in.
6. Hair pulled back into braids that wraps around the head. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.