Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Proper brown weathered helmet with tan deerskin snout, a silver flanking nose “combs” and two dark green visors, and a stitched strap at the back, weathered with proper greeblies and painting.
2. Brown weathered shoulder armor with gray metallic tanks (the left tank longer than the right tank) and a weathered greeblie (comlink) center front below the collar with reddish lettering. Tanks should be weathered with proper niches, greeblies, handle, spout, and reddish lettering.
3. Bandolier of gray twill belting with proper weathered greeblies and small canisters.
4. Beige or tan weathered suede or suedecloth mid-thigh-length tunic with a V-neck, a center front opening and large sleeves reaching just below the elbows. No visible closures or fastenings.
5. Tan leather or leather-like hip-length tunic with a dark brown suede or suedecloth turtleneck collar and dark brown suede or suedecloth sleeves worn beneath the outer tunic. Sleeves are styled to fingerless gauntlets with 8 spike studs at each knuckle in a triangular pattern.
6. Beige or tan semi-circular weathered cape of herringbone or other heavy woven material.
7. Beige or tan suede or suedecloth gloves to wear underneath studded gauntlets.
8. Medium or dark brown wide suede or suedecloth obi with a ribbed texture (rope quilting preferred).
9. Tan leather belt with a dark gray rectangular buckle.
10. Tan weathered leather or leather-like pants with two seams above kneecap. Crinkle/pleated/gathered texture to the leather across front below kneecap seam.
11. Beige or tan weathered boot spats with vertical quilting lines and round silver greeblies to be worn one on each outside ankle.
12. Beige or tan flat-soled boots or shoes to wear under the boot spats.
13. Hair pulled back into a long single braid. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.
Tall blaster rifle
Proper round thermal detonator
”1138” in red lettering on the upper right side of the helmet