Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Lando Calrissian was a male human professional gambler, entrepreneur, smuggler, and general throughout various points in his life. After a series of events led to him losing the Millennium Falcon to a Corellian named Han Solo on Bespin, Calrissian eventually became the Baron Administrator of Cloud City for a time—a position he once again gained through sabacc.
1. Tailored-fit shirt with long full sleeves of a medium blue matte fabric, with a stand up collar and placket of black / blue-black leather or leather look fabric. The sleeves are gathered to narrow black / blue-black leather or leather look cuffs.
2. Tailored plain-front pocketless pants of a dark navy matte fabric.
3. Wide belt with narrow trapezoidal sections of a black or dark ink blue leather or leather-look. The central section, or “buckle”, of the belt has an embossed Art Deco-like zig-zag pattern.
4. Low-heeled, plain, tailored ankle or mid-calf boots in a black / blue-black leather or leather-look material. No shoe-laces.
5. Full circle cape of a medium blue matte fabric, lined in a burnished gold Asian brocade in a dense “dragon” pattern, with a black / blue-black wide fold-over collar leather or leather-look. The cape should end below the knees.
6. Hair should be styled as seen in the movie. Costumer should have a moustache. Wigs and prosthetics are allowed.
1. Wrist communicator consisting of a thick square silver face with red, silver and black button button details attached to a plain black band. The communicator is worn with the silver face on the inside of the wrist.
Standard reviewed by the Costume Standards Committee 11 Feb 2015
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)