Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Han Solo was a Human smuggler from Corellia who achieved galactic fame as a member of the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Black twill vest with 4 channels/loops at the back yoke, no back pocket, and 4 front pockets; the upper front pockets must each have a smaller rectangular pocket on top of the larger pocket. Vest should be waist length
2. White or light gray/tan long-sleeve cross-placket shirt with a short mandarin collar
3. Brown pocketless pants with accurate yellow Corellian bloodstripes
4. Black equestrian-type knee-high boots. (leather or leather-look; no laces).
5. Black leather belt punctured entirely with rows of three holes and a two-prong buckle
6. Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller
7. Brown camouflage ankle-length coat/duster
8. DL-44 blaster (Return of the Jedi version), unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm
FORMAL REQUIREMENTS: (Must have 4 to be formal)
1. Pintuck down the center front of each pant leg
2. Riding seam around the seat and down the back of each pant leg
3. Cuffs for the sleeves of the placket shirt
4. Embroidered bloodstripes. (about 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch high, with only 1/8 of an inch of space between each embroidered section)
5. No visible zipper on the boots
1. Parts of Star Wars Han Solo Return of the Jedi page