Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Han Solo was a Human smuggler from the manufacturing planet Corellia who achieved galactic fame as a member of the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Navy blue or charcoal twill jacket with long sleeves, 4 front pockets, 1 pocket on the left arm and 1 large back pocket
2. White or cream color long-sleeve cross-placket shirt with a short mandarin collar
3. Dark blue or navy pocketless pants with accurate red Corellian bloodstripes
4. Black leather belt punctured entirely with rows of three holes and a two-prong buckle
5. Black equestrian-type knee-high boots. (leather or leather-look; no laces)
6. Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller
7. DL-44 blaster (A New Hope version), unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm
FORMAL REQUIREMENTS: (Must have 3 to be formal)
1. Pintuck down the center front of each pant leg
2. Riding seam around the seat and down the back of each pant leg
3. Embroidered bloodstripes. (about 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch high, with only 1/8 of an inch of space between each embroidered section)