Dormé was a Human female from Naboo and one of the most devoted handmaidens of Padmé Amidala during the former Queen’s time as the Senatorial representative of the Chommell sector in the Galactic Senate.
- Dark purple Fortuny-pleated silken under dress with a high-collar and fitted sleeves.
- Dark purple velvet ruched (or gathered) poncho with attached hood; the hood should have some structure. No panne velvet.
- Dark purple velvet floor-length tabards, draped over front and back, bearing etched or ironed-on royal Naboo symbols. No panne velvet.
- Hair should be parted in the center and gathered at the crown into a high bun ringed in a thin braid, with a fall of hair folded beneath. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
- Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
Added October 21, 2012