CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Corran Horn was a Force-sensitive Human male Corellian pilot who served as a Corellian Security Force investigator, a Rogue Squadron ace and New Republic hero, and later a Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order.
1. Light green or coordinating beige inner tunic, visible around neck and bunched on the forearms. Alternately it could be a false inner tunic around the neck and the forearms could have wraps of the same material that are bunched/wrinkled over the top of the outer tunic from wrist to the elbow.
2. Green outer tunic that ends at elbow and hangs below belt to mid thigh.
3. Dark green tabards that join at the collarbone. It is attached to the back portion, like a vest, under the arms and the edges have a welt seam. The welt seam should follow the outer edges and not go up the back.
4. Brown leather belt with gold/brass buckle, with four similarly colored studs— two on either side of buckle. The inner set is positioned in upper third of belt, outer set to lower third of belt.
5. Obi matching tabards in color, under belt.
6. Dark green/black pants that tuck into boots.
7. Brown/black leather, leather-like boots at least calf height. (No rubber boots)
8. Lightsaber (no toys)
9. Goatee, either real hair or high quality costuming facial hair. Ideally, hair should be a brownish-red.
Dark Green, sleeved, cloak.
Hair pulled back and worn in a knot top.
A neatly trimmed Full Beard in addition to the goatee.
Boots have two leather strips, each at top part of boot joined with a single vertical loop.