Cordé was a Human female handmaiden and decoy for Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo during the end of the Separatist Crisis. While Amidala was Queen of Naboo, the role of decoy was mainly filled by Sabé. Cordé replaced her when Amidala stepped down from the throne and became the Senatorial representative of the Chommell sector. Like Sabé, Cordé worked closely with Padmé, and the two women became close friends.
1. Floor-length loose, pleated gown in a crinkled white matte fabric with knuckle-length fitted sleeves. The left side front of the gown has a long black bead multi-strand sash that falls to below the knee and can be seen through the cloak’s opening; the sleeves have a wide lace band encrusted with jet beads and sequins near the hems, and draped with small strands of jet beads.
2. Floor length cloak with long draped sleeves, a short train and a high collar in a heavy white fabric textured with squares and lined in plain white fabric. The opening of the cloak is at the left front. Black Asian-inspired squares decorate the front opening and the sleeve hems, as well as the point of the sleeve lining.
3. Black lace and black jet beads cover the mandarin collar, are draped around the neck like scarf and form epaulettes on the shoulders.
4. Hairpiece has a wide down curve shape with twisted strands folded from base of neck over top with ornate filigree gold bands binding the strands and a filigree gold cap resting on forehead with a small gold circular pendant. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
5. White formal dress shoes.
The gown may be distressed to show explosion burns, the hair and face mussed and smudged, and the shoes omitted.
- Padawan’s Guide Corde page
- SWFFAQ Corde page
Added October 21, 2012