Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. A Dark Lord of the Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, recorded by history as the most powerful who had ever lived, his entire life was the culmination of a thousand-year plan to overthrow the Republic and the Jedi Order from within.
- Floor-length burgundy tunic of a geometric brocade-like fabric with long sleeves and a tall, tight V-shaped collar.
- Wide pleated obi of a burgundy velvet with burgundy cord trim.
- Floor-length, “cross” tabard of a two-tone blue and burgundy floral brocade-like fabric with burgundy cord trim.
- Floor-length open robe of a purple and blue mottled heavy woven, boucle-like fabric with short cap sleeves and sculpted/contoured leg o’mutton sleeves of a stiff burgundy fabric reaching to just below the wrist, completely covered in “applied passementerie” or similar decoration.
- Burgundy or navy tailored pants.
- Black, navy or dark brown tailored knee-high boots or shoes.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar and appropriately styled; naturally occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012