Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. A Dark Lord of the Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, recorded by history as the most powerful who had ever lived, his entire life was the culmination of a thousand-year plan to overthrow the Republic and the Jedi Order from within.
- Floor-length cross-placket tunic of a dark gold or dark olive crinkled or Fortuny-pleated taffeta or taffeta-like fabric with long, knuckle-length sleeves and a band collar.
- Wide pleated obi of a dark gold or dark olive taffeta or taffeta-like fabric.
- Floor-length robe of very dark brown or black textured velvet or fleece trimmed in dark gold or dark olive taffeta or taffeta-like cord with very long bell sleeves lined in a dark gold metallic abstract brocade print and a partially open, tall mandarin collar with rounded corners.
- V-shaped detachable yoke/mantle of very dark brown or black textured velvet or fleece trimmed in dark gold or dark olive taffeta or taffeta-like cord with a long hood down the back lined in pale gold or pale olive taffeta or taffeta-like fabric.
- Dark brown or black tailored pants.
- Black knee-high boots or tailored dress shoes.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar and appropriately styled; naturally occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012