Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Barriss Offee was a Mirialan Jedi Knight and General during the Clone Wars. A skilled Jedi Healer, Offee utilized her abilities at a Rimsoo on Drongar during the galactic conflict. Trained by Jedi Master Luminara Unduli in the years leading up to the Clone Wars, Offee fought in tandem with her master in skirmishes on Ansion and Ilum. She carried a blue lightsaber and was a practitioner of Soresu.
Around 20 BBY, after growing disillusioned with the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars, she orchestrated the bombing of the Jedi Temple, for which she framed Ahsoka Tano, resulting in Tano leaving the Order after her innocence was proved and Offee was exposed as the real bomber. Offee met her demise during Order 66 in 19 BBY on Felucia.
1. Blue raised textured or patterned cloak with hood made of non shiny material. Cape should stop just above waist and should be accurate in shape.
2. Black long-sleeved top made of non shiny material that should appear horizontally ribbed. Top should be fitted and preferred to have a hood but a separate cowl is acceptable to cover and hide the hair. Sleeved come to a point on the hands .
3. Dark blue or black flared full-length non ribbed skirt made of non shiny drapey material. Dress should be one piece and begins to flare below the waist.
4. Calf high or knee high black boots.
5. Facial tattoos with pale very light greenish/yellowish base makeup. Tattoos also on top of the hands. Tattoos should be Dark purple to black as should the lipstick.
6. Dark brown leather belt with heart-shaped decoration on buckle. Belt hangs below waist.
7. Lightsaber hilt (not a toy). If bladed blade must be blue.
1. Left arm bracer with gold colored decoration similar to belt buckle.
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colours, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)